Scouts Out!

Scouts Out!
C Troop musters for action

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Camilla Bathurst... she's itty bitty!!

John at Khurasan really "wowed" a lot of us when he first posted pictures of this mini on TMP some months ago:

It's amazing that this is a 15mm miniature!  There is just so much detail on her.  Well you don't know the half of it!  A couple of weeks ago I put in an order for miniatures and decided to pick her up too.  As soon as I saw her I was floored.  She is REALLY SMALL!!

 That is a US quarter just to give you some sense of scale.
 Look at how thin her arm is!  It appears to be rather bendable.

I'll post some more pictures of her today in a "usual suspects" line-up so you can see how she matches up with other common 15mm figures. She's a great little mini!  I don't think that my painting skills will even come close to the work of art at the top of the page, but I know she'll be an awesome mini to have on the board for some sci-fi/pulp games.

 I have to say, I have a whole new respect for John's sculptors and painters!

No comments:

Post a Comment